1. Yue Zhang, Zihe Zhang, Yakun Tang, Dianzeng Jia,* Yudai Huang, Weikong Pang, Zaiping Guo, and Zhen Zhou*, LiFePO4 particles embedded in fast bifunctional conductor rGO&C@Li3V2(PO4)3 nanosheets as cathodes for high-performance Li-ion hybrid capacitors, Adv. Funct. Mater., 2019, 29, 1807895.
2. Lan Hui, Yurui Xue, Feng He*, Dianzeng Jia*, Yuliang Li*, Efficient hydrogen generation on graphdiyne-based heterostructure. Nano Energy, 2019, 55, 135-142.
3. Yan Qing1, Yuting Jiang1, He Lin, Luxiang Wang, Anjie Liu, Yali Cao, Rui Sheng, Yong Guo, Chengwei Fan, Su Zhang*, Dianzeng Jia*, Zhuangjun Fan, Boosting the supercapacitor performance of activated carbon by constructing overall conductive networks using graphene quantum dots, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2019, 7, 6021. ( 热点论文)
4. Lan Hui, Dianzeng Jia*, Huidi Yu, Yurui Xue* and Yuliang Li*, Ultrathin graphdiyne-wrapped iron carbonate hydroxide nanosheets toward efficient water splitting. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 11, 2618-2625.
5. Mengran Lou, Ruiying Wang*, Jie Zhang, Xincun Tang, Luxiang Wang, Yong Guo, Dianzeng Jia*, Hongli Shi, Lili Yang, Xingchao Wang, Zhipeng Sun, Tao Wang, Yudai Huang. Optimized Synthesis of Nitrogen and Phosphorus Dual-Doped Coal Based Carbon Fiber Supported Pd Catalyst with Enhanced Activities for Formic Acid Electrooxidation, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 11, 6431-6441.
6. Shasha Gao1, Yakun Tang1, Yang Gao, Lang Liu*, Hongyang Zhao, Xiaohui Li, Xuzhen Wang, Highly crystalized Co2Mo3O8 hexagonal nanoplates interconnected by coal-derived carbon via the molten-salt-assisted method for competitive Li-ion battery anodes, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 11, 7006-7013.
7. Wenhao Liang1, Yakun Tang1, Lang Liu*, Yang Gao, Xingyan Zeng, Physical forces inducing thin amorphous carbon nanotubes derived from polymer nanotube/SiO2 hybrids with superior rate capability for lithium-ion batteries, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 11, 36985-36990.
8. Shizhan Feng, Wanxia Luo, LuxiangWang*, Su Zhang, Nannan Guo, Mengjiao Xu, Zongbin Zhao, Dianzeng Jia*, Xingchao Wang, LixiaJia, Preparation and property of extremely stable superhydrophobic carbon fibers with core-shell structure, Carbon, 2019, 150, 284-291.
9. Li Zhang*, Lifan Yang, Guancheng Xu, Weiwei Wang, Huijun Song, Can Wang, Dianzeng Jia*, ZnxCo1−xMoS3 microboxes from metal−organic frameworks as efficient electrocatalysts for hydrogen evolution reaction, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2019, 7, 9800-9807.
10. Lijuan Yang, Shizhan Feng, Guancheng Xu,* Bei Wei, and Li Zhang, Electrospun MOF-Based FeCo Nanoparticles Embedded in Nitrogen-Doped Mesoporous Carbon Nanofibers as an Efficient Bifunctional Catalyst for Oxygen Reduction and Oxygen Evolution Reactions in Zinc-Air Batteries, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2019, 7, 5462-5475.
11. Dongling Wu, Jinyan Cheng, Tao Wang,* Penggao Liu, Liu Yang, Dianzeng Jia*, A Novel Porous N- and S‑Self-Doped Carbon Derived from Chinese Rice Wine Lees as High-Performance Electrode Materials in a Supercapacitor, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2019, 7, 12138-12147.
12. Caixia Zhu1, Yakun Tang1, Lang Liu*, Xiaohui Li, Yang Gao, Yanna NuLi, LiCrTiO4 nanowires as high-performance cathodes for magnesium-lithium hybrid batteries, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2019, 7, 14539-14544.
13. Dengxin Yan, Qin Liu , Cheng Zeng, Ningbo Dong, Yudai Huang*, Wei Xiao, Adsorption of lithium polysulfides on an anatase (101) and an α-Al2O3 (0001) surface under external electric field with first principles calculations, Appl. Surf. Sci., 2019, 463, 331-338.
14. Jia Guo, Dongling Wu*, Tao Wang, Yan Ma, P-doped hierarchical porous carbon aerogels derived from phenolic resins for high performance supercapacitor. Appl. Surf. Sci., 2019, 475, 56-66.
15. Haoyang Li1, Yang Zhang1, Yakun Tang, Fei Zhao, Bowei Zhao, Yuanfang Hu, Haysar Murat, Shasha Gao, Lang Liu*, TiNb2O7 nanowires with high electrochemical performances as anodes for lithium ion batteries, Appl. Surf. Sci., 2019, 475, 942-946.
16. He Sun, Xin Chen, Hui Chai*, Yucheng Wang, Dianzeng Jia*, Yali Cao, Anjie Liu. 3D Porous Hydrated Cobalt pyrovanadate Microflowers with Excellent Cycling Stability as Cathode Materials for Asymmetric Supercapacitor. Appl. Surf. Sci., 2019, 469, 118-124.
17. Shanya Xu, Rui Sheng, Yali Cao, Junfeng Yan*, Reversibly switching water droplets wettability on hierarchical structured Cu2S mesh for efficient oil/water separation, Sci. Rep.-UK, 2019, 9, 12486.(一区, IF=4.01, SCI收录)
18. Dongling Wu, Tao Wang*, Luxiang Wang, Dianzeng Jia*, Hydrothermal synthesis of nitrogen, sulfur co-doped graphene and its high performance in supercapacitor and oxygen reduction reaction, Micropor. Mesopor. Mat. 2019, 290, 109556,
19. Dengxin Yan, Yudai Huang*, Chengwei Fan, Xingchao Wang, Junfeng Yan, He Lin, Dianzeng Jia, Jun Zong, Wei Wang, Guangming Wu, Entrapment of Polysulfides by Al2O3 Modified Separator for High Energy Li–S Redox Flow Batteries, J. Alloy. Compd., 2019, 770, 1229-1236.
20. Aize Hao*, Dianzeng Jia, Muhammad Ismail, Ruqi Chen, Dinghua Bao*, Controlling of resistive switching and magnetism through Cu2+ ions substitution in nickel ferrite based nonvolatile memory, J. Alloy. Compd., 2019, 790, 70-77.
21. Jing Xie, Nana Guo, Anjie Liu, Yali Cao*, Jindou Hu, Dianzeng Jia*, Simple solid-state synthesis of BiOCl/Bi2O2CO3 heterojunction and its excellent photocatalytic degradation of RhB, J. Alloy. Compd., 2019, 784, 377-385.
22. Zhaoting Meng, Yudai Huang*, Yingchun Fang, Xingchao Wang, Yong Guo, Zhenjie Liu, Murong Xi, Wenqi Su, Lei Wang, Facile preparation of praseodymium oxide coated peanut-like lithium nickel cobalt manganese oxide microspheres for lithium ion batteries with high voltage capabilities, J. Alloy. Compd., 2019, 784, 620-627.
23. Youcun Bai, Yakun Tang, Yang Gao, Xiaohui Li, Lang Liu*, Yang Zhang, Shasha Gao, Bamboo-like porous CNTs encapsulated Zn3V3O8 nanoparticles as high-performance anodes for lithium ion batteries, J. Alloy. Compd., 2019, 798, 678-684.
24. Xuekun Jin, Fengjuan Chen*, Dianzeng Jia*, Yali Cao, Haiming Duan, Mengqiu Long, Linyu Yang, Influences of synthetic conditions on the photocatalytic performance of ZnS/graphene composites, J. Alloy. Compd., 2019, 780, 299-305.
25. He Sun, Yuanyuan Li, Hui Chai*, Yali Cao, Wanyong Zhou, Facile Synthesis of Cobalt Doped Nickel Vanadate Microspheres as Battery-type Electrode Material for Hybrid Supercapacitor. J. Alloy. Compd., 2019, 805, 388-395.
26. Hongyu Zhang, Yaling Rong, Wei Jia, Hui Chai, Yali Cao*, Simple solvent-free synthesis of rod-like Cu-doped V2O5 for high storage capacity cathode materials of lithium ion batteries, J. Alloy. Compd., 2019, 802,139-145.
27. Yuanyuan Che, Lang Liu*, Jianzhang Zhao*, Yuming Yu, Xianmei Zhao, Photochromic behavior and mechanism of indole thiosemicarbazide derivates in amorphous powder, solution and nanofiber, Dyes Pigments, 2019,169,105-110.
28. Xueyan Wu, Jixi Guo,* Wei Jia, Jianzhang Zhao, DianzengJia,* Huici Shan, Highly-efficient solid-state emission of tethered anthracene-o-carborane dyads and their visco- and thermo-chromic luminescence properties, Dyes Pigments, 2019, 162, 855-862.
29. Yuanyuan Che, Xuemei Yuan, Fangjian Cai, Jianzhang Zhao*, Xiaoyu Zhao, Haijun Xu*, Lang Liu*, Bodipy-corrole dyad with truxene bridge: Photophysical properties and application in triplet-triplet annihilation upconversion, Dyes Pigments, 2019, 171, 107756.
30. Fengjuan Chen, Xuekun Jin, Yali Cao, Dianzeng Jia*, Anjie Liu, Rong Wu, Mengqiu Long, Effects of the synthesis conditions on the photocatalytic activities of sulfide-graphene oxide composites, Dyes Pigments, 2019, 163, 177-188.
31. Zhaoting Meng, Yudai Huang*, Jing Li, Ruina Yang, Xingchao Wang, Yong Guo, Zhenjie Liu, Murong Xi, Wenqi Su, Lei Wang, Deposition of cross-linked dopamine and polyethylenimine on polypropylene separators via one-step soaking method for Li-S batteries, J. Electrochem. Soc., 2019, 166 (4), A546-A550.
32. Congcong Yang, Xieraili Maimaitiyiming*, Hongyu Mi, High Temperature Sensitivity Pressure Sensors Based on Filter Paper as a Mold, J Electrochem Soc., 2019, 166, 1286-1292
33. Chengtao Zhang, Luxiang Wang, Dianzeng Jia,* Junfeng Yan,* Hongyi Li,* Microfluidically mediated atom-transfer radical polymerization, Chem. Commun., 2019, 55, 7554-7557.
34. Lijuan Yang, Guancheng Xu*, Jinjin Ban, Li Zhang, Gui Xu, Yan Lv, Dianzeng Jia*, Metal-organic framework-derived metal-free highly graphitized nitrogen-doped porous carbon with a hierarchical porous structure as an efficient and stable electrocatalyst for oxygen reduction reaction, J. Colloid Interf. Sci., 2019, 535, 415-424.
35. Xiaoyan Lu, Wei Jia, Hui Chai, Jindou Hu, Shiqiang Wang, Yali Cao*，Solid-state chemical fabrication of one-dimensional mesoporous b-nickel molybdate nanorods as remarkable electrode material for supercapacitors, J. Colloid Interf. Sci., 2019, 534, 322-331.
36. Li Zhang*, Weiwei Wang, Guancheng Xu, Huijun Song, Lifan Yang, Dianzeng Jia*, Facile synthesis of CoxFe1-xP microcubes derived from metal-organic frameworks for efficient oxygen evolution reaction, J. Colloid Interf. Sci., 2019, 554, 202-209.
37. Hongli Shi, Ruiying Wang*, Mengran Lou, Dianzeng Jia*, Yong Guo, Xingchao Wang, Yudai Huang, Zhipeng Sun, Tao Wang, Luxiang Wang. A novel Pt/pyridine ionic liquid polyoxometalate/rGO tri-component hybrid and its enhanced activities for methanol electrooxidation, Electrochim. Acta, 2019, 294, 93-101.
38. Jindou Hu, Hui Xu, Shiqiang Wang, Wei Jia, Yali Cao*, In-situ solid-state synthesis and regulation of Ag2O/Ag2CO3 heterojunctions with promoted visible-light driven photocatalytic decomposition for organic pollutant, Sep. Purif. Technol., 2019, 226, 95-108.
39. Sheng Ding, Yuanyuan Che, Yuming Yu, Lang Liu*, Dianzeng Jia, Jianzhang Zhao, Interactive Aggregation-Induced Emission Systems Controlled by Dynamic Covalent Chemistry, J. Org. Chem. 2019, 84, 6752-6756.
40. Wei Jia, Xu Zhou, Yudai Huang,* Yali Cao, Ying Sun, Dianzeng Jia*, Synthesis of air-stable 1T phase of molybdenum disulfide for efficient electrocatalytic hydrogen evolution, ChemCatChem, 2019, 11, 707-714.
41. Caixia Zhu, Yakun Tang, Lang Liu*, Xiaohui Li, Yang Gao, Shasha Gao,Yanna NuLi, MLi2Ti6O14 (M = Sr, Ba, and Pb): new cathode materials for magnesium-lithium hybrid batteries, Dalton Trans., 2019, 48, 17566-17571.
42. Aize Hao*, Dianzeng Jia, Muhammad Ismail, Wenhua Huang, Ruqi Chen, Dinghua Bao*, Electric field induced manipulation of resistive and magnetization switching in Pt/NiFe1.95Cr0.05O4/Pt memory devices, Appl. Phys. Lett., 2019, 114, 203502.
43. Shuqing Dang, Zhuo Wang, Wei Jia*, Yali Cao*, Juanli Zhang. Facile synthesis of rod-like nickel-cobalt oxide nanostructure for supercapacitor with excellent cycling stability. Mater. Res. Bull. 2019, 116, 117–125.
44. Minhui Shi, Junhong Ma*, Zhizi Yao, Zhiwei Li, Hongyu Mi, Yahong Xie, Iron and nitrogen co-doped porous carbon derived from soybean dregs with enhanced catalytic performance for oxygen reduction, J. Electroanal. Chem., 2019, 839, 141-148.
45. Yanping Zhang, Yue Li, Guancheng Xu*, Jinyu Li, Huaying Luo, Jinyao Li, Li Zhang, Dianzeng Jia, Synthesis, crystal structure, DNA/bovine serum albumin binding and antitumor activity of two transition metal complexes with 4 acylpyrazolone derivative, Appl. Organometal Chem., 2019, 33, e4668.
46. Xin Chen, Jiayu Xu, Hui Chai*, Yucheng Wang, Dianzeng Jia, Wanyong Zhou. One-step synthesis of hollow chain-like nitrogen doped carbon nanotubes/iron carbide as highly efficient bifunctional oxygen electrocatalyst. J. Electroanal. Chem., 2019, 838, 16-22.
47. Jun Wang, Guan-Cheng Xu*, Yan-Ping Zhang, Hua-Ying Luo, Jin-Yao Li*, Li Zhang, Dian-Zeng Jia, Copper(II) complexes with 4-acyl pyrazolone derivatives and diimine coligands: synthesis, structural characterization, DNA binding and antitumor activity, New J. Chem., 2019, 43, 2529. (二区, IF= 3.069, SCI收录)
48. Xinhua Zhang, Anjie Liu, Yali Cao*, Jing Xie, Wei Jia, Dianzeng Jia*, Interstitial N-doped SrSnO3 perovskite: structural design, modification and photocatalytic degradation of dyes, New J. Chem., 2019, 43, 10965-10972.
49. Yuehong Xie, Baolin Liu, Yizhao Li*, Zixi Chen, Yali Cao*, Dianzeng Jia, Cu/Cu2O/rGO nanocomposites: solid-state self-reduction synthesis and catalytic activity for p-nitrophenol reduction, New J. Chem., 2019, 43, 12118-12125.
50. Hongyu Zhang, Jindou Hu, Jing Xie, Shiqiang Wang, Yali Cao*, A solid-state chemical method for synthesizing MgO nanoparticles with superior adsorption properties, RSC Adv., 2019, 9, 2011-2017. (二区，IF=3.049)
51. Fenglian Tong, Wei Jia, Yanliang Pan, Jixi Guo,* Lili Ding, Jingjing Chen, Dianzeng Jia*, A green approach to prepare hierarchical porous carbon nanofibers from coal for high-performance supercapacitors. RSC Adv., 2019, 9, 6184-6192.
52. Xia Wei, Xieraili Maimaitiyiming*, Enrichment of Highly Pure Large-Diameter Semiconducting SWCNTs by Polyfluorene Containing Pyrimidine Ring, RSC Adv., 2019, 9, 32753-32758
53. Chengwei Fan, Yifan Liu, Jiayao Zhu, Luxiang Wang, Xiaohong Chen, Su Zhang*, Huaihe Song*, Dianzeng Jia*, Understanding the structural transformation of carbon black from solid spheres to hollow polyhedra during high temperature treatment, RSC Adv., 2019, 9, 29779-29783.
54. Jun-Liang Dong, Peng-Yin Zhu, Jia-Qiang Du, Fei Xie, Hai-Ming Lan, Ru-Xia Yang, Li-Zheng Yang, Duo-Zhi Wang*, Syntheses, structures, and magnetic properties of mixed-ligand complexes based on 3,6-bis(benzimidazol-1-yl)pyridazine, RSC Adv., 2019, 9, 17560-17570
55. Yuemaierjiang Maimaiti, Naziermu Dongmulati, Salamaiti Baikeri, Congcong Yang, Xia Wei, Xieraili Maimaitiyiming*, Preparation and properties of pyrimidine polymer - Based graphene compounds and their platinum catalysts, Mater. Chem. Phys. 2019, 223, 569-575.
56. Baolin Liu, Yizhao Li, Yali Cao*, Lei Wang, Shaojun Qing, Kun Wang, Dianzeng Jia*, Optimum balance of Cu+ and oxygen vacancies of CuOx-CeO2 composites for CO oxidation based on thermal treatment, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2019, 1714-1723.
57. Li Zhang*, Huijun Song, Guancheng Xu, Weiwei Wang, Lifan Yang, MOFs derived mesoporous Co3O4 polyhedrons and plates for CO oxidation reaction, J. Solid State Chem., 2019, 276, 87-92.
58. Jun-Liang Dong, Fei Xie, Jia-Qiang Du, Hai-Ming Lan, Ru-Xia Yang, Duo-Zhi Wang*, Cobalt MOFs base on benzimidazol and varied carboxylate ligands with higher capacitance for supercapacitors and magnetic properties. J. Solid State Chem., 2019, 279, 120917
59. Jun-Liang Dong, Fei Xie, Jia-Qiang Du, Ru-Xia Yang, Hai-Ming Lan, Duo-Zhi Wang*, Solvothermal syntheses, structures and fluorescent properties of six ZnII/CdII coordination polymers constructed from N‑donor ligands and multidentate organic acid. J. Solid State Chem., 2019, 270, 379-387
60. Junhong Ma*, Minhui Shi, Zhizi Yao, Hongyu Mi, Tuan K.A. Hoang, Hierarchically porous iron and nitrogen Co-doped carbon composite with enhanced ORR performance, J. Solid State Chem., 2019, 276, 139-145.
61. Naziermu Dongmulati, Xieraili Maimaitiyiming*, Yuemaierjiang Maimaiti, Improvement in the electrochemical catalytic performance of fuel cell catalysts by controlling the size of carbon nanotubes as a catalyst carrier by centrifugation, Mater. Express., 2019, 9, 281-290.
62. Jia-Qiang Du, Jun-Liang Dong, Fei Xie, Hai-Ming Lan, Ru-Xia Yang, Duo-Zhi Wang*, Two types of lanthanide coordination polymers showing luminescence and magnetic properties. Polyhedron, 2019, 167, 26-32
63. Yingying Zhang, Chunhong Chen, Guancheng Xu*, Wenbo Xin, Synthesis, characterization and temperature-triggered phase transition of organic-inorganic hybrid compound: (C6H18N2)(HSO4)2, J. Mol. Struct., 2019, 1176, 1-6.
64. Jia-Qiang Du, Jun-Liang Dong, Fei Xie, Ying-Zhi Han, Duo-Zhi Wang*, Syntheses, structures, and properties of three mixed-ligand complexes based on 3,6-bis(imidazole-1-yl)pyridazine. J. Mol. Struct., 2019, 1175, 754-762
65. Pengzhen Wang, Wanxia Luo, Nannan Guo, Luxiang Wang*, Dianzeng Jia*, Zongbin Zhao, Su Zhang, Mengjiao Xu, Nitrogen and oxygen co-doped hierarchical porous carbon for high performance supercapacitor electrodes, Chem. Phys. Lett., 2019, 730, 32-38.